11.24.2006

Peter Pan Syndrome

Apparently my parents order gay mens magazines. You learn somethng new every day, ne?

So Radio.Blog.Club is my new best friend, HoH is FINALLY up, Google s a Corporate Nazi (Kinda late on that one I know), and Bloggers new system makes no friggin sence.
I have just realized that I dont update enough and that my typing skills are lacking and that I really need a new keyboard.

I like Something Corporate Im not sure why but I do. My 'I' key keeps gettng stuck...Oh Happy Turkeyday! Well a day late but who cares?

God I like sappy music...and techno, damn I like me some good techno.

Soul Calibur II sucks...All the characters are so mean! Except Talim, who is awsomely wimpy and Link, who dosent talk...

Yeah pointless post w00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home